The solid wood dining table is a table for dining made of solid wood as the main material. Generally, furniture made of solid wood is rarely doped with other material materials. It is rarely used from the main materials and auxiliary materials. The four legs and the panel are solid wood. The connection between the four legs is made by each of the four legs. Most of the connections between holes and panels are also the same.
Wooden dining table classification:
Divided by shape, solid wood dining tables can be divided into: round solid wood dining tables, rectangular solid wood dining tables, square solid wood dining tables, polygonal solid wood dining tables, and so on. Generally, in a meal, if there are a large number of people, most of them use round tables or oval tables. The square table and rectangular table are generally suitable for four people to eat, and each of them has one side, and it is convenient to eat.
Advantages and disadvantages:
The antique solid wood dining table looks solid and strong, which is one of its great advantages. The disadvantage is that it is easy to scratch and catch fire.
Maintenance of solid wood dining table:
1. The solid wood dining table should be placed indoors away from places with strong air movements such as doorways, windows, and air vents, and not exposed to sunlight.
2. Don’t place the solid wood dining table near the heater in winter. Avoid overheating indoors. Generally, it is advisable for people to feel comfortable wearing sweaters indoors. When summer comes, you should always turn on the air conditioner to dehumidify, reduce the moisture absorption and expansion of the wood, and avoid the wet parts Rise and deform and slit.
3. To keep the solid wood dining table tidy, clean the dust with clean gauze every day. Chemical brighteners should not be used to prevent the paint film from becoming sticky and damaged. In order to maintain the brightness of the dining table paint film, the walnuts can be crushed, peeled, and polished with three layers of gauze.
4. Dust is actually a kind of abrasive particles. When wiping the dust, use a soft cotton cloth to wipe it back and forth along the grain of wood. If you use a hard dry cloth to wipe the painted surface, it will cause abrasion of the painted surface and make it tarnished.
5. It can be waxed on the furniture every six months or one year, which helps to protect the solid wood dining table. If you move a solid wood dining table, you should lift the table instead of dragging it to avoid loosening the overall structure of the table.
First: solid wood material: solid wood dining table is not just a kind of material dining table, there are many types of solid wood, different materials of solid wood have different characteristics, of course, there are advantages and disadvantages. So what kind of solid wood dining table is good? This requires us to have a certain understanding of the different solid wood materials. The solid wood dining table is used as furniture in a specific environment in the restaurant. It is best to choose materials with anticorrosive, wear-resistant, easy to clean, heat-resistant and other characteristics.
Secondly, before purchasing a solid wood dining table, we need to determine how large our dining area is so that we can better determine the size and shape of the solid wood dining table. The long solid wood dining table requires a larger dining area, and the round one feels relatively small. The irregular ones are smaller and more suitable for two people. The foldable ones have less requirements and are more flexible.
Again, when buying a solid wood dining table, we should also decide on the overall style of our restaurant decoration. Because of the particularity of the material of solid wood furniture, people’s processing of it is not as complicated as other materials. The original, natural form of solid wood furniture is always preferred by people.
Therefore, in the choice of solid wood dining table, we should also choose according to our own home environment.
Heure de publication: 2019-12-16