1. For a newly-purchased leather chair, first soak the towel with water, wipe off the dust and dirt on the chair surface after wringing it, and then gently wipe the leather surface with a care agent once or twice (do not use waxy care products). In this way, a protective film is formed on the surface of the dermis, which makes it difficult for future dirt to penetrate the pores of the dermis and facilitates future cleaning.
2. Avoid sharp objects scratching the leather.
3, to avoid oil stains, ball-point pens, inks, etc. stain the leather chair. If there are stains on the leather of the chair, you should immediately clean them with a leather cleaner. If there is no leather cleaner, you can use a clean white towel with a little alcohol to gently wipe the stain. Care.
4. The daily care of the leather chair can be wiped with a wrung wet towel. About 2-3 months use a leather cleaner to clean the sofa once, or use a household vacuum cleaner to remove the dust on the leather surface.
5. In order to prolong the service life, children should avoid jumping and playing on the sofa. The body with sweat should not directly contact the leather of the chair.
6. The leather chair should be placed 5-10cm away from the wall to maintain ventilation.
7. To avoid direct sunlight on leather chairs, if the living room is often exposed to sunlight, you may wish to adjust the positions of several leather chairs at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, you can use the weak sun from 8 am to 10 am Light exposure for seven days, 1 hour a day, about once every 3 months.
8. Use regular leather maintenance fluid for regular maintenance. When using, wipe the surface with a small amount or multiple picks each time. After the maintenance solution is dry, wipe it with a soft dry cloth to prevent the leather from drying or discoloring.
9. Once soaked with soda drinks, etc., they should be handled immediately. To prevent water and sweetness from penetrating into the pores, you should use saddle soap for leather and dip sponge in the center of the circle. Finally, use Dry with a soft cloth.
Post time: 2020-01-06