1. After sitting for a long time, pat the seat part and edges frequently to restore the original shape, and reduce the slight depression of mechanical fatigue due to the concentration of sitting force.
2. When placing the leather sofa, keep it away from heat-dissipating objects to prevent the leather from cracking and fading due to direct sunlight.
3. Leather is a natural material and requires only simple and basic care. It is recommended to wipe gently with distilled water and a soft cloth every week, and use colorless shoe wax or moisturizer once a month.
4. If there is dirt on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge and a mild detergent, and then let it dry naturally. You can try it in an inconspicuous corner before use.
5. If the drink is overturned on the leather, it should be immediately blotted dry with a clean cloth or sponge and wiped with a damp cloth to allow it to dry naturally.
6. For the newly purchased leather sofa, first, wash the towel with clean water, wring it out and wipe off the dust and dirt on the surface of the sofa, and then gently wipe the surface of the sofa with a care agent once or twice (do not use wax-based care products), In this way, a protective film is formed on the surface of the dermis, so that future dirt is not easy to penetrate into the pores of the dermis, which is convenient for future cleaning.
7. To avoid scratching the leather with sharp objects.
8. Agent, you can use a clean white towel with a little alcohol to gently wipe the stain, then use a dry wet towel to dry, and finally use a protective agent to care.
9. The daily care of the sofa can be wiped with a wrung wet towel. For about 2-3 months, use a leather cleaning agent to clean the sofa, or use a domestic vacuum cleaner to remove the dust on the sofa surface.
10. In order to prolong the service life and prevent children from jumping and playing on the sofa, the body with sweat must not directly contact the sofa.
11. The sofa should be placed 5-10cm away and kept ventilated.
12. To avoid direct sunlight on the sofa, if the living room is often exposed to sunlight, you may wish to adjust the position of several sofas at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, you can use the weak sunlight from 8 to 10 in the morning Irradiate for 7 days, 1 hour a day, about once every 3 months.
Fabric corner sofa maintenance
1. 少なくとも週に1回掃除機をかける, and pay attention to remove dust in dead corners and fabric structures.
2. If the mat can be turned over, it should be turned once a week to evenly distribute the wear. You can often take the mat outdoors to pat, loosen the internal fibers, and maintain the elasticity of the sofa.
3. 汚れがある場合, 水に浸した清潔な布で拭き取ってください, in order not to leave marks, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. The velvet furniture should not be wetted with water, and a dry cleaning agent should be used.
4. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning. Do not wash with water. Bleaching is prohibited.
5. If you find that the thread is loose, do not pull it off with your hands and cut it evenly with scissors.